3/21/08

Glad Påsk!

Hey there … I might just be the worst blogger ever … but I promise to max my sufficiency over the next few months. Right now, I'm at my mom's for Easter, but come next week I'll tell you guys all about our US-tour, SXSW, Kiss Kiss, Baumer and Tgr Lou shooting 250 rounds of 9 mm ammo while hung over like crazy. So stay tuned for stories, great pictures and an update on the proceedings of A Partial Print and The Loyal (US version). Vad säger sörmlandspojkar när de får en sup? Jo ja tackar!

Lots of love to y'all!

3 comments:

camilla. said...

Nu du rasmus vill jag faktiskt ha ett datum till när albumet kommer så jag kan börja räkna ner! :-)

Anonymous said...

ja ett datum på det! och blir det några sverigespelningar snart ? :D

Anonymous said...

ja, vi saknar dig i sverige!