4/4/08

A Partial Remix

It might be a little early for this … but fuck it … I'm so stoked I can barely contain my self. For the longest of times I've wanted to assemble an army of my favorite techno artists and have them remixing Tgr Lou songs. For reasons to me unknown, this plan has never been set in motion – until now!

I made some inquires here and there … and to my outermost astonishment, almost all the people I contacted, mainly via MySpace, answered my call of distress. So here we are … four became six became eleven then ten. Is any of this making any sense? Not? Well here is the lowdown:

The first edition of my new album »A Partial Print« will include an extra disc featuring the album remixed in it's entirety, by eight of my favorite techno producers + two modern electronic composers (for lack of better words). They are as follow:

1. Dead Letters Spell Out Dead Words [Swe]
2. Aril Brikha [Swe]
3. Özgur Can [Swe]
4. Error Error [NL]
5. BJ Nielsen [Swe]
6. Daso [GER]
7. John Dahlbäck [Swe]
8. Pär Grindvik [Swe]
9. Mikael Jonasson [Swe]
10. Bodycode [PT]

Click here for a short excerpt of Mikael Jonasson's remix of the song »Crushed By A Crowd«.

For now … that might just be it … and oh … please buy the new Portishead album … it's beautiful.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sound great! Woho:)

Anonymous said...

Many great names in the list! I think it will be awesome! The excerpt by Mikael Jonasson sound great! Looking forward to the album.

eldh said...

Can't wait for the album!

n said...

nästan elakt hur nyfiken du gör oss. nu vet jag vad jag ska önska för låtar på vartenda dansgolv hela sommaren. för visst kommer skivan snart?

G said...

Det här verkar bli något helt underbart och jag kan inte bärga mig tills skivan släpps! You are my hero!

Anonymous said...

Det låter vansinnig bra!

Anonymous said...

tiger lou måste komma till peace and love !