8/4/08

A partial start …

Yes … something has gone incredibly wrong … my site has been hijacked! As I await the response from my server host, I managed to finally mock with these pages a wee bit. I realised yesterday … that there ain't much point in setting up a new "official" Tgr Lou website, as everything is already out there. So therefore this is the new official home of me. Dig it!!! So … I'm going back to work now … run along …

And as far as the two new remixes go … check out the links to the right … everything works now! Turns out I forgot to pay the annual fee for my domain … so I had to buy a new one. Well well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Låter som att "The Less You Have To Carry" är John Dahlbäcks mix. Sounds awesome!

Anonymous said...

Åh, hurra för spelningar i Sverige i november! Peppen!