6/2/08

Round 3, going on 4


Both me and Rolf (as we've discovered during the recording of A Partial Print) are big fans of K-1, so when the testosterone circus came to town; we joined it! Never been to a fight before, being swedish and all, so I had no idea what to expect really. Glad was I to find it beautiful – in all it's ludicrousness, sweat and blood spurting. After a while you grew tired of all the 90's Hip Hop they kept playing; Dre, Snoop, Cypress etc. and started hoping for some Dolly or ABBA tunes to emphasize the very apparent gayness of the whole ordeal. Sadly, the DJ had forgotten all of his gay discs …

Anywhoo … as I spend my days either walking through the woods of Stockholm, or roaming its streets on my new and shiny Okee-bike, I thought I'd take a moment to tell you about the following: My wife, and her kick-ass band Firefox AK are playing a few gigs this summer that you should NOT miss:

June 10th – Sthlm / Kafe 44 (All ages)
June 14th – Hultsfred
July 3rd – Arvikafestivalen

Hopefully I'll be doin my guest spot on »Winter Rose« on all of the above dates – so I'll see y'all there!


Bess says hi – once again!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bloody! let´s have a free when we meet next time. will be in sthlm this summer hopefully...

all the best,
ol' muya from aachen/ger

Anonymous said...

I saw Firefox AK at Siesta in Hässleholm, their show was fantastic!

It would make my day if you'd turn up for Winter Rose (and The Draft!) at Arvikafestivalen, two great songs!

Cheers