9/1/08

Fall comes a'knockin

As the weather gradually starts to adjust to better accompany the release of »A Partial Print«, so do I. And although it's been two years since I started working on these 10 songs … I don't think I'll ever learn how to fully prepare. Mainly because I think I don't want to. My head is preoccupied with new ideas and plans and whatnots and should haves. I guess that's how you maintain a stable mind. Not to dwell. Not to linger. Food for thought is one of my favorite expressions – and is how I choose to view my creativity. Something you prepare, cook, consume and then shit out. Just to start all over again the next day. Or afternoon. Or evening. And, it's probably not the last time »A Partial Print« will be described as a pile of feces!

Right now, there's a lot of magic happening over at Startracks HQ, with digipak CD's, seven inches, twelve inches, promos and videos being ordered. Also, our bookers at Luger and 2 For The Road are keeping themselves busy as bees setting up shows for us in November and December. Dates will be posted here asap.

Me and the band have started rehearsals … sometimes it's like a blind leading a blind, sometimes it's divine intervention – like getting your sight back after a lifetime of fumbling in the dark. In short – we're doing great. Come next week we'll head to Pontus' summer house, together with the new kid on the block; Johnny, and start mending everything together. Exciting times to say the least. Expect a full report soon!

I leave you now with the following:
30 seconds of BJNilsen's remix of »An Atlas Of Those Our Own«

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet. Stockholm gigs galore!

Anonymous said...

Come on guys, you have to play a gig in Finland. It's been what, 3-4 years since the last one!

Anonymous said...

I agree with pandatron. You've got to come to Finland!

Unknown said...

Gött med lite musik som jag ser fram emot till vintern, när det är mörkt och kallt..

Hälsa Eldräv AK

Anonymous said...

I need it now. when is it coming out?

Anonymous said...

Kom till Umeå!

Anonymous said...

pLEASE RASMUS, PLAY A GIG IN VÄSTERÅS!

Anonymous said...

Wherever you choose to play... get this thing on the road now! We miss you, and i guess we need you. And more posts on the blog! Lots of Love!